Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where people go to die.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Computer troubles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Computer troubles Empty
PostSubject: Computer troubles   Computer troubles I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:38 pm

Sorry dears. For some reason, the site is not loading on my computer. It works fine on my iTouch, but my iTouch is hardly suitable for rping. I'm sorry to say that I won't be on again until I figure out how to fix this problem. But, I will figure it out eventually.

If you wish to contact me, feel free to bother me through MSN or DA (fishheadpie).

Hopefully this techincal issue will resolve itself soon enough. Until then, I shall miss you all. See you soon (hopefully).
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Computer troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer troubles   Computer troubles I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:05 pm

After almost two months... the site works again. My computer is an arse. Luckily its days are numbered, and I will have a better computer, so its safe to assume that I have finally made my return.

I'm so sorry for any inconveniences and troubles this has caused. *stabs computer*

Though in August, I may be off and on, since family will be visiting (first from the 3rd to the 9th and then the 11th to the 17th).

Hope that clears things up.
Back to top Go down

Computer troubles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of Character :: Absences-
Jump to: