Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where people go to die.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ IMPORTANT ] -- Closing board; all members should read. ~

Go down 
+2
Feliciano Vargas
Tina Väinämöinen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tina Väinämöinen
Donut-Admin // Nurse
Tina Väinämöinen

[ IMPORTANT ] -- Closing board; all members should read. ~ Empty
PostSubject: [ IMPORTANT ] -- Closing board; all members should read. ~   [ IMPORTANT ] -- Closing board; all members should read. ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:32 pm

Yeah, this board is pretty darn dead.

But I love the idea and I'm too attached to my characters to call it quits entirely.
    So what I'm going to do is relocate and reopen the forum, meaning everything as is right now will be permanently deleted save for important mod posts.

If you wish to join the new board when it is set up, you're more than welcome to! But I'm not in charge of keeping your information, so please, please, PLEASE-- if you are interested, make sure to SAVE YOUR APPLICATION and any other information. It would be a shame to have to do that all over again!

Please also keep in mind that I'm a busy person so this will take a while, okay? I'm giving everyone until the 27th of this month to collect their stuff, and it would be nice if you could drop a note here telling me you've done so. Otherwise, sorry, but your stuff is going to be deleted, and you'll have to reapply.

Hopefully this transition is a successful one~! Let's try to be more active this time, guys. If you have any questions, I'm right here.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: [ IMPORTANT ] -- Closing board; all members should read. ~   [ IMPORTANT ] -- Closing board; all members should read. ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:10 pm

Ahhh I am totally torn right now. I actually came here to get my app for another board I was joining that is the same...umm...oh no what to do now!
Back to top Go down
http://teamrocket.deviantart.com
Tina Väinämöinen
Donut-Admin // Nurse
Tina Väinämöinen

PostSubject: Re: [ IMPORTANT ] -- Closing board; all members should read. ~   [ IMPORTANT ] -- Closing board; all members should read. ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:13 pm

Pfff, it is perfectly fine either way, though if you drop this we will miss you~! <3 ;v;
Back to top Go down
Stephen Washington

Stephen Washington

PostSubject: Re: [ IMPORTANT ] -- Closing board; all members should read. ~   [ IMPORTANT ] -- Closing board; all members should read. ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:53 pm

saved my application~ Can't wait til the new board~
Back to top Go down
Mikkel Syvertsen

Mikkel Syvertsen

PostSubject: Re: [ IMPORTANT ] -- Closing board; all members should read. ~   [ IMPORTANT ] -- Closing board; all members should read. ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:56 pm

Alright, saved all I wanted~! *salutes*
Back to top Go down
Berwald Oxenstierna

Berwald Oxenstierna

PostSubject: Re: [ IMPORTANT ] -- Closing board; all members should read. ~   [ IMPORTANT ] -- Closing board; all members should read. ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:10 pm

saved. <3
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: [ IMPORTANT ] -- Closing board; all members should read. ~   [ IMPORTANT ] -- Closing board; all members should read. ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:51 pm

It's been a while...

Is anything going to happen? Has anything happened? *so confused*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ IMPORTANT ] -- Closing board; all members should read. ~   [ IMPORTANT ] -- Closing board; all members should read. ~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ IMPORTANT ] -- Closing board; all members should read. ~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Important Stuff :: Announcements-
Jump to: