Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where people go to die.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alfred F. Jones

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones

Alfred F. Jones Empty
PostSubject: Alfred F. Jones   Alfred F. Jones I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:12 pm

Player Info

Name: Amber

Age/Birthday: 19/April 19th

Main E-mail: ohmygoditsamber@hotmail.com

MSN/AIM:
MSN: ohmygoditsamber@hotmail.com
AIM: NOT WITTY LAWL

Character Info

Personal

Full Name: Alfred F. Jones

Sexual Orientation: Curious

Blood Type: A+

Birthday: July 4th, 1990.

Hometown: New York City, USA

Family

Father: Michael Jones

Biological Father: unknown (mother had a one night stand)

Mother: Allison Jones

Siblings: 1 half sibling, Matthew Williams. Matthew and Alfred do NOT know that they are related. Alfred's mother and Matthew's father had a one night stand and never saw each other again. Since the two didn't exchange names, Matthew's father never found out about his other son.

Patient Chart

Illness(es): Dissocial/Antisocial Personality Disorder, Psychosis (from cocaine abuse)

Specific Symptoms:

• Irritability from cocaine withdrawal

• Hallucinations brought on by cocaine usage

• “If I see something I want, I should have it” mentality

• Lack of concern toward the well being of others or himself

• Does not handle boredom well. Becomes destructive

Reason for admission to hospital: Court order

Medication(s) if applicable:

• Vanoxerine (for cocaine dependence)

• Sedatives (for his violent fits)

• Risperdal (once a day, for delusions)

Other notes:

• Sometimes exhibits “delusions of grandeur”

• Attends behavioral therapy sessions for both his addiction and personality disorder

• Usually sporting bandages from his attempts at getting things he wants

Criminal Record

• 5 counts of shoplifting

• 1 count of aggravated assault with intent to resist arrest

• 1 count attempted rape (high school girlfriend)

• 1 count murder (girl mentioned above)

Hospitalized for: Three months

Appearance

Height: 5’9”

Weight: 140 lbs.

Hair: Golden blonde

Eyes: Bright blue

Body Type: Athletic

Clothing: Glasses, gray hospital pajamas and slippers. Outside the hospital, he tends to wear jeans, white shirts and a bomber jacket.

Other notable attributes/unique traits: He likes to refer to his glasses as Texas, for no apparent reason.

Picture:

Alfred F. Jones 6210_97274662195_84843267195_217905

Personality:

Alfred is generally a happy, bubbly person, even though this is all forced in his attempts to seem normal or to get things he wants from others. He’s a loud, in-your-face kind of person and tries to be kind to everyone around him, which has generally gotten him everything he wants. Since he doesn’t like being stuck in his room all day, he’ll purposely be on good behavior just to be able to go to the lounge or something. But he is usually forced back to his room quickly, because his antisocial personality makes it hard for him to stay calm around others.

If someone doesn’t fall for the cute and innocent act, his true, cold and unfeeling side emerges, which is what causes problems. He doesn’t give a care about the safety of himself or others, as long as he gets what he wants at the end, by whatever means possible.

Despite this, Alfred wants to know what true friendship feels like, because he’s never had that and he wants it. And he’ll do anything to get what he wants.

He can also act extremely childish and views the world in simplistic manners. He doesn’t understand why he can’t have everything he wants and sees people as either ‘in the way’ or ‘beneficial.’

History:

As a small child, Alfred seemed like normal children until he started school. He came home from his first day and proclaimed that everyone was stupid because they wouldn’t give him what he wanted. His parents had worried that this was their fault, for spoiling their child so much, so they tried to cut down on his privileges. Alfred was not happy and took his frustrations out on the children at school. One day, it got so bad that Alfred pushed another kid off the jungle gym, breaking the child’s arm. Because of this, Alfred was pulled out of school and home schooled.

As the years went by, Alfred learned how to control himself, but he something inside of him kept telling him that he was different from other people. He didn’t understand the emotions that others felt, having been unable to even feel love toward his parents.

When Alfred was old enough to start high school, his parents decided that he had grown out of childish fits of rage and put him back in school. Things went smoothly at first, until he got involved in a crowd of kids that did drugs. Because he was bored with school already, Alfred ended up becoming addicted to cocaine and didn’t bother hiding that fact from his parents. They worried and begged him to get help but they were still terrified that the angry child would return.

Alfred somehow made it to his senior year and started dating a girl from the drug addicts he ran with. They had agreed that there was nothing between them and they were just together for sex and it was with her that he received his shoplifting charges. One time, Alfred started to get a little too violent and she resisted but he didn’t stop. In annoyance, he strangled her to death and didn’t even bother hiding the evidence. When the police came to arrest him, he fought back, punching out an officer before being subdued. They thought that the drugs had made him do this but when they found out he hadn’t been on anything when he killed his girlfriend, they asked him why. Alfred’s cold response simply was, “I wanted to fuck and she wouldn’t let me. So I strangled her. Damn bitch. I didn’t even get off.” Upon a court order, he was sent to the asylum, to see if his behavior could be changed.

Other Important Info:

Alfred likes to color/draw with crayons and it usually helps him calm down and focus, so he won’t hurt anyone or himself. Just don’t try to take them from him.

Roleplay Sample:

Alfred laid on the small bed in his room, staring at the wall, a frown marring his face. The wall was not proving to be an interesting place to look and the rest of was room was just as white and boring. The nurse had taken his crayons from him, so he was currently sulking. He’d already taken his medications today, so that meant there really wasn’t anything for him to do.

“I’m bored!” He exclaimed, sitting up and going to the door. Normal patients were allowed to the lounge and courtyard when they pleased. Why couldn’t he be able to do that? It’s not like he would hurt anyone, unless they purposefully got in his way.

With a pout, Alfred picked up a picture off the floor, which was covered with pictures he had drawn. The one he had picked up was of space and a UFO, something that had actually interested him for his whole life, something nothing else had been able to do.

“Aliens aliens! I wanna meet one. I wish one would show up here so something interesting can happen!”
Back to top Go down

Alfred F. Jones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Characters :: Character Applications :: Patient Records-
Jump to: