Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where people go to die.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peter Kirkland

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peter Kirkland

Peter Kirkland

Peter Kirkland Empty
PostSubject: Peter Kirkland   Peter Kirkland I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:22 pm

Player Info

Name: Adie

Age/Birthday:
18/ May 14 1992
Main E-mail: satoshi.houjo@gmail.com

MSN/AIM: ibenoidiot_nanoda@hotmail.com

Character Info

Personal

Full Name: Peter Kirkland

Sexual Orientation: Doesn’t have a preference, he isn’t interested at this moment.

Blood Type: A+

Birthday: September 2nd

Hometown: Somewhere in England. He tries to persuade everyone he’s from Sealand, though.

Family

Father: Cedric Kirkland

Mother: Maria Kirkland

Siblings:

Job Application (for staff)

Shift: n/a

Adults or Youth?: n/a

Other notes: n/a

or

Patient Chart (for patients)

Illness(es): Oppositional defiant disorder, Attention Deficit Hyper-activity Disorder

Specific Symptoms: Does not follow adults’ requests, argues with adults, is in constant trouble, blames others for his own mistakes, good at losing friends

Reason for admission to hospital: Treatment is necessary and no one wants to deal with his behavior anymore

Medication(s) if applicable: Concerta for ADHD

Other notes: n/a

Criminal Record (may apply to both in some cases)
N/a

Appearance

Height: 4’2

Weight: 50 lbs

Hair: Short, blond

Eyes: Blue

Body Type: A+

Clothing: Sailor outfit

Other notable attributes/unique traits: Obnoxious, doesn’t tolerate adults.

Picture (esp. if OC):

Personality:

Peter is a fun child—when you manage to stay on his good side. When it comes to adults, and a lot of people generally older than him, he can easily become snappy and irritable. He doesn’t like to take orders from others and it’s a fact that he will rebel and try his hardest to do the opposite of what was requested. He has the average delinquent type behavior only extended a little further. He likes to cause certain amounts of trouble, just to watch others fall into small traps. Of course, when caught he has a knack for blaming things on other people.
He isn’t afraid of adults and he isn’t afraid to stand up to them, and that is partially why his mother and father sent him to the psychiatric hospital in the first place. They were unable to tame his hyperactive behavior and especially could not deal with his extreme amounts of tantrums. After what had previously happened with one of Cedric’s children before, he didn’t want to deal with problems again.
But, just like any other child his age, Peter craves to fit in with society. He wants to have lots of friends and he wants to be able to play with said friends. However, due to his issues it is very hard for Peter to keep friends he makes and breaks off a lot of friendships. Ask him why and he’ll tell you it wasn’t his fault.
He’s a good kid once his problems are set aside and he has a smile as bright as the sun when he feels like smiling. Stay on his happy side and you won’t have a problem with this kid.

History:

Peter was born into a quiet, peaceful family in England. His father was a successful businessman whom was remarried several years after his wife’s death and after shipping his son, Arthur, over to America to live in a psychiatric hospital for the rest of his days. His mother, Maria Kirkland had married Cedric in order to obtain a better lifestyle for both herself and her young child, Peter.
Maria was a single mother when she gave birth to Peter and was having issues in life raising him. The child was a hassle, first off, as he was diagnosed with ADHD when he was young. The disorder wasn’t peculiar in children, but nonetheless for a single mother it made life rather difficult and possibly unbearable. When Peter turned 8, he was then diagnosed with ODD—a more severe disorder that drove Maria up the wall.
After marrying Cedric Kirkland, Maria and Peter’s lifestyle began to sink in a little further before the child began to act up again. Due to the fact that Cedric was only a step-father to him, he didn’t want to listen to what he had to say. He wasn’t his real dad and therefore he really wasn’t allowed to be his parent either. Maria tried to persuade Peter to think otherwise and that his behavior was unacceptable, but the child was prone to not listening to a word an adult said.
His constant tantrums and hyper-activity episodes started to become out of hand and Cedric then suggested to Maria that they seek help for Peter. To Maria, it seemed necessary and helpful for her child—she absorbed the suggestion with no hesitation. When she heard that it was to be the Axis Psychiatric Hospital in America, she was almost thrilled. Perhaps what her son needed was a different environment and America seemed like just the place to go to.
A few months into his twelfth birthday, Peter moved to America and into the psychiatric hospital where he would be living for… well, who knew how long?

Other Important Info:

~Enjoys sweets, as any child would
~Has an intense craving to be accepted and acknowledged by everyone
~Likes leading roles in any sort of activity

Roleplay Sample:

Peter stared up at the doors in front of him and his grip on his mother’s hand tightened slightly. “Where are we, Mum? Is this the school?” He questioned her. The blond turned his head and looked upward, blinking his blue eyes up at the tall young woman.
“Yes, this is it. This is where you’ll be staying for a little bit, Peter.” Remarked Maria with a gentle smile, but something told Peter that this wasn’t right.
“It doesn’t look like a school. I don’t really want to go.” He said, obnoxiously. He looked ahead again, “Mummy let’s go back home.”
“But Peter, darling, you have to stay here for a little while. Mummy promises she’ll come pick you up very soon.” Maria pleaded. She didn’t want to tolerate anything Peter potentially had in storage right now.
“I said I didn’t want to go! I don’t want to, you can’t make me! Mum, let’s go home!” Peter exclaimed in a shrill voice.
“Peter, that’s enough.” Maria said, panicking slightly. “You need to stop this at once!”
“I’m not going. I hate you! I can’t believe you’re doing this! Why would you send me here?! It’s that stupid man’s fault! I hate him too. I hate you both! I hope you both die!” The twelve year old exclaimed, tearing his grip from his mother and slapping her arm.
“Peter, you will be staying here. You have no choice in the matter, you are not coming home until you learn to behave.” Maria scolded, harshly. Tears formed in her eyes. “Now… let’s finished getting you registered.”
Peter gave his mother a cross look before folding his arms across his chest and looking away from her. He didn’t want to go back home anymore and he most certainly didn’t want to go here either. Right now he hated his Mum. He hated his Dad too, whoever he was. And he hated that God-awful man his mum married. He hated this building and he also hated everyone inside of it. He hated everyone out in the world as well. There was nothing he didn’t hate! This was the worst day ever.
Back to top Go down

Peter Kirkland
Page 1 of 1